Postpartum Recovery Shorts - CORETECH™ SupaCore Extra High Waist
The best-selling shorts are now available with an extra high waist!
These Nina patented CORETECH™ postpartum recovery shorts from Aussie brand, SupaCore have been developed by physio Dr Carolyn Taylor and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Rated as a top 10 cutting edge technology in the world, the Patented Post Natal Shorts are registered and listed as a medical device in Australia and EU. Uses leading medical grade compression to help speed up postpartum recovery including abdominal muscle separation, C-section or perineal trauma, increases stability and mobility. The CORETECH™ Patented Technology mimics compression provided by a sacroiliac joint belt.
You will want to live in these! Wear these shorts under your jeans, skirt or dress and feel supported all day long.
- Speeds up post pregnancy recovery;
- Helps with Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increases stability and mobility
- Regain your pre baby body shape
- Patented waistband technology - built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging (mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying - quality tested up to 100 washes
- Voted in the top ten cutting edge technologies in the world.
- High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- High-Rise Wait
- Even used by athletes to assist with recovery.
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. Due to the medical grade compression level It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
Your private health insurer in Australia may provide a rebate if you purchase this garment.
"I really like them. I had a caesarean two months ago and I’ve been really careful after my last birth having suffered from abdominal separation, and these high shorts provide compression and support to my whole abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t feel any pain during my daily rush with 2 under 2.Also liking the slimming look they give under my dresses. My physio recommended these and so do I. Thanks so much for the wonderful service" - Clara Bowden - Runner/Mother/CEO
"I had a long and complicated labour and ended up with an emergency c-section. I also had moderate-severe abdominal separation. I purchased a pair of these shorts prior to the birth of my first baby for recovery and have been so happy with the purchase. I started wearing them the day I got back from hospital and was able to start with some small walks within a few days. I felt supported and comfortable. fabric is of high quality and the compression feels like it’s doing what it should (not all compression shorts are equal). I am also a hot person, but the material breaths and is comfortable to wear in warm weather. They are also short enough to wear under a dress, or with an oversized tee. Customer service was great and supportive. Really happy and would purchase again." - Cecelia W.