baby luno Nordic Footmuff - Native Wildlife
IN STOCK NOW!
Watch a video on how to use the footmuff in your pram:
Keep your little one warm all winter long with one of these beautiful, Nordic style footmuffs. Pop it in your pram for bub to snuggle up in when out and about. No need for blankets that often fall off and aren't warm enough. Never worry about bub being cold even when on long winter walks. An incredibly soft, warm and cosy space for your bub - it will be their favourite place to be.
Incredibly warm and high-quality product.
- Suits newborns up to 2.5 years old so you'll get multiple seasons out of it.
- Works with bassinets and in seats with harness.
- Universal design that fits all prams (we have yet to find a pram that it doesn't fit). It even fits in capsules if you use your capsule in the pram.
- Wind and water-resistant surface.
- Can also be turned inside out to use as a pram liner in summer months
- Faux fur and bow are detachable
- The top piece can be zipped off completely on warmer days and just be used as a pram liner.
- The top rolls down and attaches with snap buttons if you don't want the top to be too high on warmer days.
- Holes for your pram's safety harness to come through. Works with 5-point harnesses and non-detachable harnesses too.
- Smart pocket flap to pop over the top of pram.
- Comes in a dust bag.
- Machine Washable (except the faux fur)
A more detailed description on the footmuff:
Size: 46 X 92 cm (104 cm when streched out to full length)
Material: Shell: Water-resistant Oxford PU Coating, Inner lining is soft fleece. Stuffed with: 100% polyester
Care: We recommend a standard cold machine wash. Remove the faux fur and then turn the footmuff inside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Wash the fur separately by hand. Use fabric softener and a mild detergent. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur. The lining of the footmuff is a soft polyester fleece.