You want the best quality nappy bag for your baby, and we don’t blame you. It’s the perfect accessory for any new family, and it’s roomy enough to carry everything you need. So, when you buy a nappy bag, make sure to look out for:
- It’s lightweight – You’ll be carrying this bag around a lot, and it’s going to be full. So, you want the bag to be as light as possible so there’s no extra weight for you to have to worry about lugging around.
- It’s hard-wearing – Even though it’s lightweight, you want to make sure it can still carry everything you need it to. It needs to be durable and strong enough to last as long as possible.
- The inside is waterproof – If anything spills or breaks inside the nappy bag, you don’t want the outside being affected too. There’s nothing worse than ruining both the inside and outside of your bag with baby milk dripping from it.
- It has pockets and/or compartments – This can help avoid any spills and breakages or just keep the bag organised. If you’ve got a lot of stuff, you don’t want to be rooting around for ages looking for the one thing that’s made its way to the bottom of the bag.
- It has a suitable strap – Make sure you’re able to hold it while also tending to your baby. It’s important for the bag to be comfortable as well as practical. Maybe even look for one with an adjustable strap so anyone can carry it comfortably.
- It’s roomy – make sure your baby nappy bag is big enough to carry everything you need, with some room left over. You never know if you’re going to need to put in extra bits and squeezing everything in is just going to result in spills and breakages.
- You love it – You’ll be carrying it around with you wherever you go, so make sure you’re happy with the style of it too. Our nappy bags come in a range of different styles, shapes and designs, so there’s one for everyone.