Sophie the Giraffe Teething Toy
Everyone's favourite giraffe! This award-winning teething toy is a must-have item for every baby! Sophie the Giraffe stimulates all of baby's 5 senses:
Sight - At the age of 3 months, a baby's eyesight is still limited and they can only make out high contrasts. The dark and contrasting attention-catching spots all over Sophie's body provide visual stimulation and she will soon become a familiar and reassuring object for your baby.
Hearing - Sophie squeaks when you squeeze her keeping your baby amused and stimulates their hearing and eventually will help your baby understand the link between cause and effect.
Taste - Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and is therefore completely safe to chew. Similar to a feeding bottle teat. Her soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), make her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething.
Touch - Touch is the first means a baby has of communicating with the outside world. Sophie has a soft feel, similar to a mother's skin, and stimulates physiological and emotional response that soothe baby and promote healthy growth and well-being.
Smell - The singular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- The only 100% natural rubber teething toy in the world
- All natural food paint
- Soft and nobbly parts to soothe baby's sore gums
- Very light and easy to grip her long body parts for small baby hands
- Long legs for entire gum chewing or hard to reach molars
- Dark spots provide visual stimulation for babies
- Squeaks when pressed to stimulate baby's hearing
- Wash in warm soapy water
- Size: 18cm
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
- Made in France