Love To Dream STAGE TWO Transition Suit 50/50 Warm TOG 2.5
The multi-award winning Love To Dream swaddles are a must-have baby product to help your baby sleep better and more comfortably.
This Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is the second swaddle for your baby to start using when they are starting to roll over to start to transition them in to a sleep suit. We call it Stage 2 in the Love To Dream series. Once they have transitioned, you can keep using this swaddle as a normal sleep suit.
If your bub has not started to roll yet, have a look at the Original Swaddle Up.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents.
The '5-in-1' SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUIT is a gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled.
The suit has been created with a snug fit upper chest and specially designed zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves with fold over cuffs to provide a swaddling effect.It also has two ARMS UP™ zip-off wings, which should remain attached to the suit until your baby is ready to transition. After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
Three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
- When your baby is ready to transition start with one wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
- After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
For a more detailed explanation and further FAQs please scroll down.
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Built-in quilted blanket for warmth
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while mitten is closed
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Upper / Sleeves / Wings / Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
Filling: 100% Polyester
Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
You should choose the correct size Swaddle UP 50/50™ based on their current weight, not their age or their length.
Frequently Asked Questions:
My baby used SWADDLE UP™. Should I buy the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT or SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG?
You can choose either! The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT is a '5-in-1' transition suit and has a lot of extra value. It’s a Swaddle Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit all in ONE. It’s the most versatile transition suit you can buy today.