Love To Dream STAGE TWO Swaddle UP 50/50 TOG 1.0
The multi-award winning Love To Dream swaddles are a must-have baby product to help your baby sleep better and more comfortably.
This Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is the second swaddle for your baby to start using when they are starting to roll over to start to transition them in to a sleeping bag. We call it Stage 2 in the Love To Dream series. Once they have transitioned, you can keep using this swaddle as a normal sleeping bag.
If your bub has not started to roll yet, have a look at the Original Swaddle Up.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned! A hot tip is to start with the day sleep and once bub is used to that, you can try it at night time.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- 1.0 TOG rating for moderate temperatures (20-24 degrees). For a cooler room see the 2.5 TOG swaddle.
- Easy zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Certified hip-healthy͛ design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Naturally temperature-regulating
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Simple to use – swaddle in seconds with no learning curve and no breakouts
You should choose the correct size Swaddle UP 50/50™ based on their current weight, not their age or their length.