Fanfan the Fawn Teething Toy
Sophie the Giraffe's best friend! Fanfan the Fawn is a little bit smaller than it's friend and is the first toy for babies younger than 3 months that stimulates and develops all babies' 5 senses.
Sight - A baby's eyesight is very limited and they can only make out high contrasts. The dark and contrasting attention-catching spots all over Fanfan's body provide visual stimulation and she will soon become a familiar and reassuring object for your baby.
Hearing - Fanfan squeaks when you squeeze her keeping your baby amused and stimulates their hearing and eventually will help your baby understand the link between cause and effect.
Taste - Fanfan the Fawn is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and is therefore completely safe to chew, (similar to a feeding bottle teat). Her soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), make her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething.
Touch - Touch is the first means a baby has of communicating with the outside world. Fanfan has a soft feel, similar to a mother's skin, and stimulates physiological and emotional response that soothe baby and promote healthy growth and well-being.
Smell - The singular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree makes Fanfan the Fawn very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- The only 100% natural rubber teething toy in the world
- All natural food paint
- Soft and nobbly parts to soothe baby's sore gums
- Very light and easy to grip her long body parts for small baby hands
- Long legs for entire gum chewing or hard to reach molars
- Dark spots provide visual stimulation for babies
- Squeaks when pressed to stimulate baby's hearing
- Wash in warm soapy water
- Size: 14.5cm
- Comes in a beautiful gift box
- Made in France