Charley Breastfeeding Dress Red
This *eco-friendly!* dress from For Mae Collective is made out of Tencel - wood pulp. It is lightweight, more breathable than cotton and just a dream to wear and care for (see care instructions below and you'll thank us!). We cannot rave more about how heavenly this fabric feels and how cool you'll feel in this dress in the midst of the summer heat.
The Charley dress is simply stunning and such a beautiful colour! This has to our favourite dress of this collection! You'll be ready for end of year functions especially CHRISTMAS (not too long now! 😱😱).
- Invisible zipper in the middle
- Oh-so-soft-and-comfortable discreet layer
- As with all our other dresses, POCKETS! *because #mumlife*
- Slight dipped hem
- Optional waist sash belt
Fabric & Care
- Outer: 100% tencel
- Inner discreet layer: 100% rayon lycra
- Machine washable
- Hang up straight after wash and you won't need to iron this at all! or warm iron if required
- We've tested colour running and are proud to say that this doesn't run! HOORAY!
Fit & Size
- Slightly generous. We recommend sizing down if between sizes.
- Ashlea (short blonde hair) wears size 8 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 8-10, is 1.7m tall and a 12C bra size.
- Julia (brunette) wears size 18 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 18, is 1.72m tall and a E-cup bra size.
- Jillian (Mum with baby) wears size 8 for a regular fit. She is usually a size 8-10, is 1.6m tall and a 12C bra size.