Baltic Amber Teething Anklet - Lemon
Sorry, currently out of stock
Straight from the baltic in Europe, these real baltic amber teething anklets from MummaBubba Jewellery are lovingly made with 100% Certified Baltic Amber to help soothe your baby's tender gums while teething.
Amber has been used for centuries throughout Europe for its gentle healing and inflammatory properties. The natural oils are said to be released when the amber is warmed by the skin. Baltic Amber is said to have the highest levels of Succinic Acid, believed to help soothe the tender gums of teething babies.
All necklaces have safety screw clasps and are individually knotted between each bead. The necklaces are designed to break under pressure for safety reasons. If this happens, only one bead will be released.
- Available in three different styles - Cherry, Cognac & Butter and Lemon (Also available as a necklace)
- The anklet length is approximately 15 cms and meant to be worn around baby's ankle.
- Please supervise your child at all times when they are wearing the jewellery
- Jewellery must never be worn when your child is sleeping or unattended
- The anklets are designed for wearing, not chewing or sucking. Please keep tucked under clothing
- Excessive water exposure can weaken the thread of your jewellery, please remove it before swimming or bathing
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp luke-warm cloth before first use and when needed thereafter.
- All MummaBubba Jewellery passes Australian safety standards.
Match it with one of our amber necklaces or see other styles here.