Baby Sleeping Bag & Swaddle - TOG 0.2 Blush Leaf
The original ErgoCocoon from Ergo Pouch is made from pure organic cotton and can be used as a swaddle and as a regular sleeping bag for when your baby gets older. Keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with no origami by just closing the armhole poppers.
This sleeping bag has a TOG rating of 0.2, which means it is nice and light and perfect for summer! It comes in two different sizes and three different patterns, Chevron Coral, Navy Paint and Blush Leaf.
- Use without blankets for room temperatures 24c + (75F+). For more information please see our Nursery Temperature Guide in the images.
- Made from pure organic, breathable cotton (95%) and elastane (5%) for comfort and stretch.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement and healthy hip development.
- Breathable natural fibres making it skin-friendly and eco-friendly.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy change.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
0-3M - fits up to 7kgs - Length of swaddle 60cm
3-12M - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle 76cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All Ergo Pouch's products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.