Baby Sleeping Bag & Swaddle - ErgoCocoon TOG 2.5 Rhubarb
The original ErgoCocoon from Ergo Pouch is made from pure organic cotton and can be used as a swaddle and as a regular sleeping bag for when your baby gets older. Keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with no origami by just closing the armhole poppers. This winter swaddle/sleeping bag has a built in blanket filled with pure organic cotton for warmth, breathability and softness.
- Use without blankets for room temperatures 18c-23c (65F-73F). For more information please see our nursery temperature guide in the images.
- Made from pure organic breathable cotton and an inner layer of super soft stretch bamboo viscose terry.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement and healthy hip development.
- Breathable natural fibres making it skin-friendly and eco-friendly.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy change.
Note: Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
- 0-3M - fits up to 7kgs - Length of swaddle 58cm
- 3-12M - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle 79cm
(Measurements are from shoulder to feet)
All Ergo Pouch's products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.