Baby Sleeping Bag & Swaddle - ErgoCocoon TOG 1 Rhubarb
The original ErgoCocoon from Ergo Pouch is made from pure organic cotton and can be used as a swaddle and as a regular sleeping bag for when your baby gets older. Keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with no origami by just closing the armhole poppers. For better sleep, this baby swaddle is made from organic cotton and has an inner layer of soft bamboo terry for extra warmth on cooler days and nights. Perfect for spring and autumn babies.
- Use without blankets for room temperatures 21c-24c (70F-75F). For more information please see our nursery temperature guide in the images.
- Outer layer is made of 95% organic cotton with an inner layer of super soft Bamboo 95% and elastane (5%) for comfort and stretch.
- Breathable natural fibres making it skin-friendly and eco-friendly.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change.
- No wrapping. No origami.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
Available in colours Rhubarb and Blue Marle.
0-3M - fits up to 7kgs - Length of swaddle 60cm
3-12M - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle - 80cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.