Baby Nest - Breathe Eze Cosy Crib Cream
Baby sleepers like these have been used for centuries in Sweden, where they were first invented as medical devices used to keep newborn and premature babies warm and secure. They can be found in Neonatal Intensive Care Units and maternity wards across the globe.
Baby nests make life easier with a newborn. A natural and chemical free space for your bub to rest in. A portable crib to take anywhere in the household so you can keep an eye on your baby during nap-time. It is even easy to take with you when traveling. A must-have baby product for the first few months!
The Australian-made Breathe Eze Cosy Crib from Babyhood is a baby nest or baby sleep pod that is made to strict quality control specifications that the mattress and noodle are designed and made to fit so snuggly to the cover that there is no excessive bedding. The machine washable mattress and noodle will assist you to keep your baby's sleep environment hygenic and clean with little effort and no dry cleaning.
The Breathe Eze firm fiber construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep..
Available in the colours blue, white and pink.
- Firm and supportive breath eze fibre
- Allergy resistent
- No excessive fabric or covers
- Machine washable (see care instructions below)
- Australian made
- Gently wash entire product in cold water
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Line dry in shady area until completely dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash noodle with cover and do not remove insert
PLEASE NOTE: This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and trust your instincts. Common sense and intuition are something we encourage strongly! If it doesn’t feel safe it probably isn’t.
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child's supervision.
- Healthy babies should always be put to sleep on their back, to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Do not put pillows in the baby nest.
- Place the baby nest on a flat hard surface and don’t place it on anything it could fall from.
- Don’t place close to fire.
- Don’t use the baby nest as a toy.
Please Note: These nests take about 1-3 weeks to get delivered, depending on where in Australia you are located, as they are arriving from a different warehouse.
Unfortunately Babyhood's products are not available for shipping outside of Australia and are not available for returns.