Baby Footmuff - Elodie Details Midnight Bells
Sorry, currently out of stock
Now In Stock!
Please see a quick video demo of the footmuff below (but in the Pretty Petrol design)
Keep your little one warm all winter long with one of these beautiful footmuffs from Elodie Details. Pop it in your pram so you can easily put your baby in their warm and cosy pram when heading out with no need for several blankets. An incredibly soft and cosy space for your bub - it will be their favourite place to be.
Incredibly warm and attention to all the small but important details, these exclusive footmuffs have become a favourite for many design-minded parents. Elodie Details have continued to develop and improve on these beauties for over a decade. The result is a durable high end product with plenty of smart features.
- Perfect from newborns up to about 2.5 years old.
- Works with bassinets and in seats as it forms to your pram.
- Universal design that fits most prams (we have yet to find a pram that it doesn't fit).
- Wind and water-resistant surface that keeps rain safely on the outside
- Insulated panels for high performance heat regulation.
- Detachable top piece with zipper that opens at both ends and comes off completely if you just want a soft bed to lay on.
- Snap buttons on the lid for adjustable comfort. You can roll down the top and attach with the snap buttons if you don't want the top to be too high.
- Holes for your pram's safety harness to come through. Works with non-detachable harnesses too.
- Smart pocket flap prevents the footmuff from sliding.
- Removable faux fur hood trim.
- Easy maintenance, machine wash and tumble dry
- Comes in a stylish branded dust bag.
Size: 53 X 95 cm (110 cm when streched out to full length)
Material: Shell: 100% polyamide, Lining: 100% polyester
Care: We recommend a standard cold machine wash. Turn the footmuffinside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Remove the collar from the footmuff when you wash or tumble dry. The collar is in imitation fur. This is to keep the fur as soft and fluffy as possible. Wash the fur separately by hand. Use fabric softener and a mild detergent. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur. The outer fabric is made of 100% polyester (except where otherwise stated), treated with the latest organic water and wind repellent bionic finish, a surface treatment developed by mimicking nature's own water and wind repelling abilities. The lining of the Footmuff is a soft polyester fleece.