Baby Footmuff - Elodie Details Forest Flora
Keep your little one warm all winter long with one of these beautiful footmuffs from Elodie Details. Pop it in your pram so you can easily put your baby in their warm and cosy pram when heading out with no need for several blankets. An incredibly soft and cosy space for your bub, it will be their favourite place to be.
Incredibly warm and attention to all the small but important details, these exclusive footmuffs have become a favourite for many design-minded parents. Elodie Details have continued to develop and improve on these beauties for over a decade. The result is a durable high end product with plenty of smart features.
– Universal design that fits most prams.
– Wind and water-resistant surface that keeps rain safely on the outside
– Insulated panels for high performance heat regulation.
– Detachable top piece with zipper that opens at both ends so you can unzip on less colder days.
– Snap buttons on the lid for adjustable comfort.
– Versatile holes for your stroller’s safety harness. Works with non-detachable harnesses as well.
– Smart pocket flap prevents the footmuff from sliding.
– Removable faux fur hood trim.
– Easy maintenance, machine wash and tumble dry
– Arrives in a stylish branded dust bag.
Size: One size: 53 X 95 cm (110 cm when streched out to full length)
Material: Shell: 100% polyamide, Lining: 100% polyester
Care: We recommend a standard cold machine wash. Turn the footmuff inside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. We recommend that you remove the collar from the footmuff when you wash or tumble dry. The outer fabric is made of 100% polyester (except where otherwise stated), treated with the latest organic water and wind repellent bionic finish, a surface treatment developed by mimicking nature's own water and wind repelling abilities. The lining of the Footmuff is a soft polyester fleece. The collar is in imitation fur. We recommend that you remove the collar from the footmuff when you wash or tumble dry. This is to keep the fur as soft and fluffy as possible. Wash the fur separately by hand. Use fabric softener and a mild detergent. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur.