Baby Carrier - Wrap Grey Ribbon Stripe
There is nothing more magical than holding your baby close to your heart. When wearing your baby in a carrier, it allows your little one to be in a state of calmness, warmth and contentment. How? Because baby wearing is as close to having bub back in your womb and when they have been snuggled up for 9 months on the inside, they will want to stay close to you on the outside too and these wraps are perfect!
The Grey Ribbon wrap carrier from Vixsa is soft, breathable and lightweight. The classic grey colour with its white stitching feature allows the modern parent to stay on trend whilst holding your baby near.
Just like a comfy t-shirt, only it's really not - it is safe, supportive and very stylish. Built to fit any size or shape, this stylish wrap is made with silky soft bamboo blend fabric. Designed in Australia with the warm summer climate in mind, these wraps are super lightweight and breathable and perfect for any climate.
- Made from a beautiful 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex.
- Completely adjustable for a comfortable fit for any size.
- Easy to use. Check out the easy-to-follow tutorial video above.
- From birth (3kgs) up to 8-10kgs (22lbs) or until you feel you or your bub are no longer comfortable. Approximately from birth to 1 year, with the most use in the first six months
- Machine washable - carriers should be washed separately to ensure they are colourfast.
- Designed in Australia, exclusively by the VIXSA brand.
- Certified 'Hip-Healthy' from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Hypoallergenic for parents & babies with sensitive skin
- Buttery Soft Comfort, Lightweight & Breathable
- Thermo-regulating, keeping you cool in summer & warm in winter