Baby Bag Insert - TNS Compact Red
The Nappy Society inserts are the modern alternative to a baby bag and essential for the modern mama. Just pop this amazing insert or organiser into your bag that you already own and it turns into a nappy bag with lots of clever pockets keeping you organised yet stylish.
Made from a durable yet lightweight, coated cotton canvas, it’s easy to care for and fits everything a mama will need to care for her child on a day-to-day basis.
- 29cm long x 23cm high x 12cm wide
- Luxe padded change mat included; 50cm x 30cm
- Polished gold-tone hardware
- Thermo insulated bottle pockets **
- 5 inner pockets; 3 small and 2 large
- 1 large outer pocket with magnetic clap
- 1 large outer pocket with zip
- Card pocket
- Key holder
- Mobile phone pocket (fits iPhone 6/7 Plus)
- Fits inside medium totes/handbags, backpacks and satchel/messenger bags
- Wipes clean
- Outer fabric; water resistant coated cotton canvas
- Inner fabric; water resistant polyester peach skin lining
- Comes with branded dust bag, reusable and machine washable
- Fits perfectly in the Longchamp Le Pliage Large and Louis Vuitton Neverful MM
Pair it with the TNS pram clips so you can easily attach your tote to your pram 😊
** Please note insulated bottle pockets are not designed for boiling or very hot bottles.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best size TNS Insert for the State of Escape and Prene totes?
Definitely opt for the Original TNS Insert! The perfect fit for almost all neoprene totes on the market.
Which size TNS Insert should I purchase for my Louis Vuitton Neverful?
For the MM Neverful, we would recommend the Compact TNS Insert, although it will still leave some room inside the bag, you may find that the larger Original TNS Insert bunches up slightly. Still works perfectly well for us! For the GM Neverful definitely opt for the Original TNS Insert!
Which size TNS Insert should I purchase for my Goyard St. Louis tote?
If you have the PM Goyard tote, we would recommend the Compact size, and if you have the GM Goyard tote definitely opt for the Original size!
Which size TNS Insert should I purchase for my Longchamp Le Pliage Tote?
If you have a small sized Longchamp Le Pliage tote we would recommend the Compact TNS Insert. If you have a large Longchamp Le Pliage tote we would personally opt for the Original TNS Insert, it will be slightly bunched up inside but works perfectly! You could also use the Compact TNS Insert there will just be a little extra room around the Insert.
Am I able to exchange sizes?
Absolutely! Provided the product is still in its original condition, just get in touch with us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to give you further instructions.